Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some belonging to the reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that no matter how good a perception you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full-line of products and not trying to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is already on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, inventhelp inventions store samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, www.outletuggsale.us.com but when they participate in a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or campaignmonitorblog.blogspot.com sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to take the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.