Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how to get an idea patented good an idea you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full-line of products and not trying to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar services that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or product ideas maybe on the downswing compared to what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they perform quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to consider the risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.